Prelicensed Psychotherapists (AMFT/ASW/APCC/Postdoc/Psych assistant)
Mind-Body Care is a rapidly growing private practice in the San Francisco Bay Area with locations in Palo Alto and Mountain View. We are a team of culturally and linguistically diverse clinicians. We are looking for dynamic clinicians to join our team with a hybrid schedule (working remotely and in-person) . We have openings for full-time (at least 28 active clients a week) and part-time (at least 15 active clients a week) pre-licensed psychotherapists to provide outpatient psychotherapy to children, adults, couples, and families as well as groups and psychological assessments.
- Competitive compensation
- Constant stream of referrals
- Self-motivated, high-functioning clients
- Monthly and as needed free case conferences focusing on social justice, diversity, cultural
- Camaraderie and professional collaboration
- Weekly individual and group supervision
- Robust EHR
- Administrative and billing support
- Credentialing and marketing support
- Flexibility around your schedule (hybrid schedule - working remotely as well as from the office or 100% tele sessions)
Benefits for Employees:
- Health insurance (waiting period may apply).
- Malpractice insurance.
- Paid sick time.
- Retirement plan
- Paid administrative and supervision hours.
- Free trainings
The ideal candidate is someone who....
- has completed at least 1500 training hours.
- Has a strong foundation in evidence-based therapy preferably CBT, DBT, EMDR, and short-term therapy.
- Has some experience working with anxiety, eating disorders, and mood disorders.
- Understands the HIPAA requirements for mental health records and maintains appropriate documentation
- Has good organizational and time management skills.
- Able to work independently and network.
Please send your resume, cover letter and 2 professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.